BURNING VR CHIPS FROM PROGRAMABLE
To burn VR chips from a programable computer the use of the Flash Tool is now required in most situations.
Set Up the Flash Tool
- Download the Flash Tool from Flash Tool
- Turn the Ignition on on the vehicle
- Go to Options and Select preferences as per below
- Select ECU Comm Port
- this is the one the ALDL is connect to and will be the same as you had on the Tuner Pro
- Click OK
Run the Flash Tool Software
- Click connect to ECU as below
- This will detect what Version Program you are using.
- Status should say "Found $11 OSE Pro PCM"
- To download file to burn click "Get Bin" button
- This will down load the entire file ready for Burning
- Name and Save file
- This is the file you now burn to the EPROM